Professional caregivers who provide instructions to patients and families.
We assist our clients in day-to-day activities and take care of their personal needs, however, we want you to feel confident and independent so additionally to trained caregiver services, we provide family members with the information and instructions they need to help with their loved one’s care at home.
Illness, diseases, and trauma are difficult situations for both patients and their families, therefore, our services go beyond companionship and daily activities. Great Mercy provides professional complex personal care services based on respect, compassion, and honesty.
- Medication management
- Transfer and reposition assistance
- Tubal/Oral feeding assistance
- Personal Hygiene and Grooming
- Oxygen Use Monitoring
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- Ambulation Assistance
- Bathing/Showering Assistance
- Hoyer Lift
- Bowel and Bladder Management